Delivery & Shipping Policy
Delivery and shipping policy
- Currently we ship only in India.
- Products ordered through website for delivery within India are shipped through our courier partners only if the delivery service to the destination is available. Standard shipping is usually 7-14 working days for orders within India, but usually faster. If your order doesn’t reach out to you in time, you may contact us at email@example.com
- Krishibazaar is not responsible for service transit time. Delivery time to the end user is subject to factors beyond our control (“Force Majeure Event”) including unexpected travel days from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- Transit times are tentative dates provided by our courier partners and may vary with package origin and destination particularly during peak periods.
- All shipping costs are determined by the weight or volume of items (whichever is applicable) purchased, the method of shipping chosen, and the destination address.
- If you have any questions regarding shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Horticulture plant delivery is available only for bulk orders. Delivery time & date to the end user may vary considering the transport facility availability to that region.
- Once shipped, Horticulture plants cannot be returned.
- Krishibazaar.in owes no responsibility if the delivery of Horticulture plants is obstructed due to natural calamity, floods, riots, landslides, unmotorable roads etc.
- In case of above stated obstruction, delivery of plants might get delayed and any damage arising out of it will not be entitled for return or compensation.
- In case of any mishap or accident during transportation of horticulture plants, the plants, if in good condition, would be shifted in other vehicle and shipped.