Krishibazaar is owned and governed by India Netage Service. The following seller policies /terms and conditions apply to all traders/companies/dealers who agree to register and put up their products for sale on Krishibazaar.in
Terms & Conditions
- The seller has to ensure that he has the government license to sell/trade/manufacture the product.
- Any change of offer, price or content is to be brought to Krishibazaar.in notice or has to be updated by seller himself by logging on to the website.
- Once sold, price of the product cannot be changed.
- Faulty/damaged/expired products if shipped, will be returned to the seller.
- If applicable, seller has to provide guarantee/warranty card along with the product while shipping.
- If there is any change in model, or unavailability of product; the same has to be brought to Krishibazaar.in notice or updated by client himself by logging on to the website.
- A flat commission of 10% will be charged on the price of the product.
- On Horticulture plants, a flat commission of Rs 0.50p/plant will be charged.
- Delivery of Horticulture plant will be done by Krishibazaar.in or the transportation charges will be given to the seller if seller wishes to deliver the products.
- The seller has to ensure that proper billing is done while the dispatch of product
- Seller has to ensure that proper courier tracking labels are pasted on the courier package.
- Subscription fee varies as per the plan selected by the seller. The plan does not guarantee sales of the product.
Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on Krishibazaar.in. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspensionof your Krishibazaar subscription & account.
seller code of product
- This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on Krishibazaar to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must:
- Provide accurate information to Krishibazaar and our customers at all times.
- Act fairly and not misuse Krishibazaar’s features or services.
- Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings or ratings.
- Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews.
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications.
- Not contact customers directly.
- Not attempt to circumvent the Krishibazaar’s sales process.
- Not operate more than one Selling on Krishibazaar account without permission by Krishibazaar.
Type of Products
Krishibazaar.in is a fully dedicated agriculture store and products which do not fall in the agriculture sector should be refrained from Posting/selling on Krishibazaar.in. Traders/Companies selling on Krishibazaar should have proper up-to-date licensing provided by the body authorized by the Government of India. In the absence of which, you won’t be entitled to sell on krishibazaar.in and your account will be suspended.
Pesticides/ Crop Protectors/ Fertilizers
Companies selling Pesticides/Crop Protectors/Fertilizers should ensure that they have the proper licenses and will have to provide the same before selling on Krishibazaar. In the absence of which, your products will be removed from the site and your account suspended.
You must provide accurate information to Krishibazaar and our customers,and update the information if itchanges. For example, this means that you mustuse a business name that accurately identifies your business and list your products in the correct category.
You must act fairly and lawfully and may not misuse any service provided by Krishibazaar Examples of unfair activities include:
- Krishibazaar or our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images.
- Manipulating sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that you have paid for) or making claims about sales rank in product titles or descriptions.
- Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed.
- Artificially inflating web traffic (using bots or paying for clicks, for example)
- Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings or ratings.
- Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates Krishibazaar policies or your agreement with Krishibazaar.
- Ratings, Feedback, and Reviews.
You may not attempt to influence or inflate customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews. You may requestfeedback and reviews from your own customers in a neutral manner, but may not:
- Ask customers to write only positive reviews or ask them to remove or change a review.
- Solicit reviews only from customers who had a positive experience.
- Review your own products or a competitors’ products.
You may not send unsolicited or inappropriate messages. All communications to customers must be sent through Krishibazaar and be necessary for fulfilling the order or providing customer services.Marketing communications are prohibited.
You may not attempt to circumvent the Krishibazaar sales process or divert Krishibazaar customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
Multiple Selling on Krishibazaar Accounts
You may not operate multiple Selling on Krishibazaar accounts unless you have received permission from Krishibazaar and have a legitimate business need for more than one account.
Filing Infringement Notices as an Agent or Brand Protection Agency
Krishibazaar understands that many brands may choose to have brand protection agencies or agents report intellectual property infringement on their behalf and accepts submissions from authorized agents. However,Krishibazaar does not permit individuals with active selling accounts to file infringement notices as an agent of a brand when the filing of those notices could benefit their own selling account (through removing competing listings, for example). Any sellers filing notices as an agent to benefit their own status as a seller may have their selling account terminated.
None of the following are allowed in product detail page titles, descriptions, bullet points, or images
- Pornographic, obscene, or offensive content.
- Phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, or website URLs.
- Details of availability, price, or condition.
- Links to other websites for placing orders, or alternative shipping offers, such as free shipping.
- Reviews, quotes, or testimonials.
- Requests for positive customer reviews.
- Adverts, promotional material, or watermarks on images, photos, or videos.
- Time-sensitive information, such as dates of tours, seminars, or lectures.