Fruit Ripening Spray
Fruit Ripening Spray
|Data||Chemtron Science Laboratories|
Get in touch!
Fruit Ripening Ethylene Gas :
Ethylene is a natural ripening plant hormone which climacteric fruits release when they are matured for ripening. The gas increases the respiration rate and initiates the process of converting starch to sugar. They are those fruits when matured can ripe even after plucking from the tree.
A box contains 12 and 24 pieces of fruit ripening Spray. Every Spray Can ripen up to 6 tons of fruits. The Spray Can contain Ethylene gas a natural plant hormone which induces ripening and de-greening of matured fruits. The process is 100% natural and it is the only government approved method for ripening.
The list of them would be Banana, Mangoes, Papaya, Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Guava, Honeydew melon, Kiwifruit, Passion-fruit, Peach, Pear, Persimmon, Plum, Tomato, Date, Mulberry.
How to use Fruit Ripening Gas :
Fruit are to be kept in crates, trays or ventillated boxes enclosed in a temperature controlled chamber. carry the can inside the room and empty the can by spraying it in the fruit be exposed to ethylene for 20-24 hours. After 24 hours maintain temperature and perform room ventillation till the desired skin color in achieved. A typical ripening process will take 3-4 Days to complete and is dependent on the variety and the maturity of the fruit.
This gas under pressure. Always store in a cool and shady place. Do not expose to direct flame. When gas gets over please do not put in fire or puncture it. Keep away from children. There is no CFC in this can.
Direction to use :
- Wash the fruit with water (and fungicide for commercial business) before loading it in the ripening chamber or in a confined space.
- The fruit can be stacked in plastic crates/trays and load them in the chamber. You can load the fruits in heap but this will have more damage.
- Keep the fruit for precooling till the pulp temperature reduces, typically for 4-6 hours.
- Empty the fruit ripening by spraying the can in the air. Lock the room and keep it airtight for minimum 24 hrs.
- After 24 hours ventilate the room with fresh air.
- Continue ventilation every 6 hrs for next 2-3 days depending upon the fruit maturity.