|Brand:||AMRUTH ORGANIC FERTILIZERS|
Get in touch!
COCO COIR :
- Coir(pronounced coyer) comes from coconuts, it's what makes up the fibrous husks of the inner shell of the coconut and is used for all sorts of products, and it plays a major role in agricultural and horticultural field.
- Coir pitch is an agro-residue containing high amount of lignin and cellulose resisting decomposition by microorganism under natural conditions.
- The recalcitrant nature of coir pith is due to the presence of lignin. It contains 8-12% soluble tannin phenolics, coir pith has high water holding capacity of eight times of its weight. It has fixed carbon, low Sulphur, fats and ash, nutrient.
- This coco peat dried in the natural sun, are processed to provide different items namely coco peat block, coco peat briquettes, coco peat tablets etc. This makes an excellent growing medium for hydroponics or container plant growing. Clean has natural rooting hormones and anti-fungal properties.
- High water holding capacity i.e. 6-8 times than its weight.
- Excellent moisture retention even after drying.
- High porosity, stores and releases nutrients over extended periods of time.
- Excellent aeration/oxygenation providing enhanced root penetration.
- Contains natural substances beneficial for plant Growth.
- 100% degradable, organic and renewable resources.
- Amruth coco pith technology is blended by Trichoderma sp.& left for composting.
Pack size : 25 kg.