Alzyme (Humic acid)
Alzyme (Humic acid)
|Brand:||AMRUTH ORGANIC FERTILIZERS|
Get in touch!
ALZYME (Humic acid for foliar / Drenching application)) :
Product Description : Alzyme it is a unique, innovative organic and Biotech formulation it is recommended for all crops. The formulation which promoters with readily available potassium salts of Humic and fulvic acids, which promoters’ better vegetable and reproductive growth of all crops. It also stimulates plant growth by enhancing soil beneficial microbial growth, as a result protects crops from soil borne pests and diseases. Suitable for cereals, pulses, oilseeds, vegetables and plantation crops.
ALZYME Humic acid importance in soil enhancement :
- Alzyme (Humic acid) physically modify the structure of the soil :
- Increased water holding capacity and aeration of soil.
- Improved soil workability and Reduced soil erosion.
- Increases organic (Carbon) percentage in the soil and Improved drought tolerance.
- Increased % of nitrogen in the soil & increases root mass and Brix level.
- Alkaline and acidic soils neutralized & Maximized ion exchange capacity.
- Maximized mineral uptake & released in root zones as needed.
- Accelerated cell division thus stimulating plant growth.
- Increased cell wall thickness thus extending shelf life.
- Accelerated seed germination& increase desirable micro-organisms in soil.
- Increased vitamin content in plant, lengthwise root growth & nutrient uptake.
- Increased plant enzyme production &photosynthesis.
Suitable for : Cereals, pulses, oilseeds, vegetables and plantation crops.
- Humic acid : 24%
- Amino acid : 6%
- Fulvic acid : 3%
- Nutrient, Microbial metabolites Cytokinin (0.03%) & proteins : 67%
Method of Application : Spray / Drip / FYM / along with fertilizer.
Pack size : 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml.
Dosage : Dissolve 1 litter Alzyme in 200-250 litter of water for drenching application or mix 1-2 ml of Alzyme in one litter of water for foliar application.
- Seed treatment : 4ml / kg of seeds.
- Drip irrigation : 10-15 days after planting / germination, before flowering, before fruiting.