Organeem 3000 ppm
Organeem 3000 ppm
|Brand:||Kay Bee Bio Organics PVT LTD|
|Data||250 ml, 500 ml & 1lit|
Get in touch!
Organeem 3000ppm being a botanical-based pesticide is residue-free and is highly suitable and recommended for crops meant for organic and export production. Organeem produces very little aflatoxin it which is within the limits approved by EPA and FAO. Organeem disturbs the metabolism of all growth stages including adults of sucking pests causing severe energy loss in them which results in the death of the insect. It also exhibited antifeedant property which starves the insects leading to death. Organeem suppresses fecundity, causes sterilization, oviposition repellency, and changes the biological fitness of the insects which results in a significantly decreased rate of growth of the insect population.Do’s:-
• Use safety kit at the time of spraying.
• Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
• Time of spray must be carried out at early morning or evening.
• All equipment’s should be clean before the spraying. Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
• Proper coverage is most important for results.
• After spray properly wash the hands using soap.Don’ts:-
• Don't eat, drink, smoke or chew during whole operation of pesticides.
• Bio-pesticides should not be exposed to sunlight.
• Never prepare spray solution & application of pesticides without wearing protective clothing.
• Do not use overdose which may affect plant health and environment.
Azadirechtin a.i ( Min) 0.3 % w/w Neem oil 10.00 %w/w Emulsifier – poly oxyethylene sorbitan mono laurate 10.00 % w/w solvent – n. butanol Q.S. % w/w 100.000 % w/w
Dosage:-2 – 2.5 ml liter of water