|Brand:||Gassin Pierre Pvt. Ltd|
Get in touch!
Super TE : Constituent in Chelated form Zn - 5%, Mg - 2%, Mn - 0.5%, B - 0.25%, Protein Hydrolysate - 5% , S - 2%
- Super TE supplies balanced essential nutrient in required quantity in chelated form.
- It increase productivity and quality.
- It helps absorption of other nutrients.
- It releases bound nutrients and makes them available.
- It has longer retention of nutrients in plant there by reducing frequency of spraying.
Compatibility : Super TE is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides and foliar nutrients.
- Vegetables like Potatoes, Onions, Turnips, Carrots, Tomato, Beans.
- Fruits like Mango, Grapes, Banana, Citrus.
- Field crops like Paddy, Maize, Wheat.
- Ornamental and Aquatic plants..
Recommended Dose: 400-500 ml/Ha.
Direction for Use: Super TE is water soluble and suitable for use in conventional liquid foliar and irrigation water application.