|Brand:||Vidarbha Biotech Lab|
|Data||500 ml & 1000 ml|
Get in touch!
Better crop growth and seedling establishment, increases crop yield by 15-20%, reduce N. fertilizers by 25 %
VBL Azoto (Azotobactor) It is one of the important Biofertilizer. It is a free living nitrogen fixing symbiotic bacteria
Benefits: Better crop growth and seedling establishment Helps to fix 20kg N/acre/year Increases crop yield by 15-20% Helps to reduce N.fertilizers by 25% Plays a minor role in biological control of crop diseases Produces vitamins like thiamine, Riboflavin, Nicotinic acid, Pantothenic acid. Cynacobalamine and hormones like IAA, GA etc
Mode of Action: A non symbiotic. free living, N-Fixing bacterium seen in garden land soils.
Method of Application:
- Add 125gm Jaggery (gur) in 250-300m1 water for preparing solution.
- For 10kg seed treatment use 250-300 ml solution adding 30m1 Biofertilizer.
- Spread the seed on floor & spray Biofertilizer added solution to it.
- Rub the seed with light hand.
- Use the treated seed within 24 hrs of treatment.
- Quantity of biofertilizers to be used:
- Seed treatment 30 - 50 m1/10kg seed
- Soil application 500m/1 acre
- Planting/Nursery 250 m1/10 It water
- Suitable Crops: Cotton, chilly, vegetables, oilseeds, fruit crops, potato, sugarcane, medicinal plants etc.