|Brand:||Kay Bee Bio Organics PVT LTD|
|Data||250 ml , 500 ml & 1lit|
Get in touch!
Mealy RAZE is Bio-pesticide has proven efficacy against Mealybugs attacking vegetables like Chili, Brinjal, Okra; fruits like Grapes, Pomegranate, Papaya, Custard Apple; Flowers like Rose, Gerbera, Carnation & crops like Sugarcane, Cotton, and Tea etc. Mealy Raze effectively controls Mealybugs on crops grown in both Green house and open field. It has greater efficacy at low temperatures. Mealy Raze is Contact, Partially systemic & Fumigant mode of action.Do’s:-
• Use safety kit at the time of spraying.
• Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
• Time of spray must be carried out at early morning or evening.
• All equipment’s should be clean before the spraying. Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
• Proper coverage is most important for results.
• After spray properly wash the hands using soap.Don’ts:-
• Don't eat, drink, smoke or chew during whole operation of pesticides.
• Bio-pesticides should not be exposed to sunlight.
• Never prepare spray solution & application of pesticides without wearing protective clothing.
• Do not use overdose which may affect plant health and environment.
Abrus precatorius (M.C.) 3.0% Acorus calamus (M.C.) 5.0% Jatropha integerrima (M.C.) 5.0% Piper longum (M.C.) 2.0% Acacia concinna (M.C.) 4.0% Cuminum cyminum (M.C.) 3.0% other Ingredients % BY WT organic emulsifier 18.0% Carrier oil QS to make Total 100.00%
Dosage:-1-2 ml/ litre of water