|Data||Pack : 1 Liter|
Get in touch!
Description :SHPURDA SF is a microbial bio-fertilizer containing phosphate solubilising micro-organisms (PSBs) and is easy to apply on the soil.Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB) are beneficial bacteria capable of solubilizing inorganic phosphorus from insoluble compounds.
- Improves the Phosphate (P) availability to agriculture crops.
- Phosphorus in requisite amount is required for healthy crop, firm fruit, disease resistance and higher yields. It minimizes the use of synthetic/chemical Phosphatic fertilizers It facilitate the transformation of insoluble P to available P in the soil; hence increase available P concentration and soil P availability to crops, which results into increased growth and yield
Recommended crops :
Tobacco,Mango,Sapota,Watermelon,Pineapple, Sugarcane, Grapes, Pomegranate, Strawberry,Citrus,Banana, Cotton, Vegetables & Horticultural Plants.
- Seed Treatment: 4 ml for 1 Kg of seeds.
- Seedling Root Treatment: Use 100 ml in 10 litres of water.
- Drip irrigation: Mix 3 to 5 Lit per acre
- With FYM/Compost: 2lit/200kg of FYM/Compost in sufficient quantity of water sprinkle & keep overnight then apply directly to the field.(for1 acre)