|Brand:||Kay Bee Bio Organics PVT LTD|
|Data||250 ml, 500 ml & 1lit|
Get in touch!
Larvo Raze is Bio-pesticide prepared by using Botanical extracts, which has contact based curative action on DBM, Shoot Borer, Fruit Borer and various other types of Caterpillars. It has proven efficacy against caterpillars infesting Vegetables, Fruits & Flower crops grown in Green house and open fields. For best results, spray early in the morning or during late evening.
Mechanism Actionn of Larvo Raze After spraying LARVO RAZE, the formulation enters the body of feeding larvae through spiracles. Larvae gets poisoned due to phyto-constituents present in Botanical extract. Early stage instars are killed immediately, while later stage instars show IGR activity affecting the metamorphosis-pupation. As a consequence moths do not emerge and the life cycle gets disrupted. Thus Larvo Raze controls the larval infestation and protects the crop from the insect damage.Do’s:-
• Use safety kit at the time of spraying.
• Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
• Time of spray must be carried out at early morning or evening.
• All equipment’s should be clean before the spraying. Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
• Proper coverage is most important for results.
• After spray properly wash the hands using soap.Don’ts:-
• Don't eat, drink, smoke or chew during whole operation of pesticides.
• Bio-pesticides should not be exposed to sunlight.
• Never prepare spray solution & application of pesticides without wearing protective clothing.
• Do not use overdose which may affect plant health and environment.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Seed Kernel extractives of Azadirachta indica (M.C.) 5.0% Syzygium aromaticum (M.C.) 5.0% Mentha piperita (M.C.) 5.0% Annona squamosa (M.C.) 5.0% Pongamia pinnata (M.C.) 10.0% OTHER INGREDIENTS % BY WT Organic emulsifier 10.0% Carrier oil QS to make total – 100.00%
Dosage:-2 to 2.5 ml/ litre of water