|Brand:||Kay Bee Bio Organics PVT LTD|
Get in touch!
Description : Balanstick is silicon-based Organic Sticker, non-ionic, highly concentrated surfactant with great ability to spread and penetrate at rapid speed and vigour apart from balancing pH, which enables the spray to Rain fastener.
Uses and Benefits :
- Balanstick tremendously enhances spray coverage thereby helps in reducing agrochemical use.
- Balanstick is not only sticker but as well as super spreader, penetrator, activator, rain fastener and ph balancer.
- Balanstick is recommended to be used especially with all types of the chemical & biological pesticides. Broad range of Insecticides, Fungicides, Weedicides, Acaricide, plant Growth promoters, Micronutrients and Fertilizers.
- Balanstick is non-corrosive to spray equipment’s and prevents nozzle clogging.
- It is safe to use on field crops and orchards and is non-phytotoxic in nature.
- It helps water to spread horizontally in Roots.
- It makes soil porous that’s why white root growth increases in plants.
- APEDA Approved “Ecocert” Certified that being the case it is approved for Organic farming.
- Store in a cool place, away from sunlight.
- Always close the Bottle properly after use.
- Time of spray must be carried out in morning & evening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use safety kit at the time of spraying.
- Spraying equipment’s like Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean before spraying.
- After spray properly wash the hands using soap.
- Proper coverage is most important for results.
- Combustible liquid, do not expose to direct sunlight or heat.
- Avoid balanstick in grapes when berry size is 5 to 6 mm & Fruit setting is started.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes which may cause mild irritation.
- Prevent inhalation which may prove harmful if inhaled.
Chemical Composition : Polyalkyleneoxide modified heptamethyltrisiloxane 80.00% % by Wt Polyethylene glycol 20.00% Total 100 % .
- Fungicides/Insecticides: 0.4 mili/liter
- Herbicides: 0.7 to 0.8 mili/liter