|: Geolife Group.
|: Nano Micro Nutrient Fertilizers
|: In Stock
- Zinc chelate is easily translocated within the plants, because unlike Zinc Sulphate it is partly systemic.
- Zinc Sulphate reduced phosphorous uptake and the phosphorous content of the shoots in plants, while Zn-EDTA increased it.
- Zinc EDTA available to plant system very quickly.
- This is in contrast with Zinc from other sources which makes Zinc available very slowly, because a large quantity of such Zinc will be fixed in the soil.
- High pH conditions, zinc from other sources may not be available to plant.
- Zinc EDTA is versatile since it can be used for all crops and all kinds of soil.
Recommended doses : One or two sprays per month, total no. of spray and concentration of use should be decided depending upon crop growth stage and nutrient require. Concentration of use 50 gram/ acre.