|: Kay Bee Bio Organics PVT LTD.
|: Organic Plant Growth Regulator
|: In Stock
Kay Bee Nova Zyme : Nova Zyme is a seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) based product design to be used in agricultural and is recognized the world over as an excellent natural fertilizer. It contains the main vital hormones responsible for plant growth. NOVA ZYME provides naturally occurring major and minor nutrients and plant development substances comprising of enzymes, proteins, cytokinin, amino acids, vitamins, gibberellins, auxins, etc. in organic form. Nova Zyme is recommended for all types of vegetables, fruits, spices, herbal plants along with pulses, oilseed crops, horticultural crops.
Unique Features :
- Nova Zyme is G2 certified product as per the recent bio stimulant act in India.
- It is a Unique blend, prepared by using Seaweed and Moringa Extracts which shows differentiable results within 72 hrs after application.
- It is to improve crop productivity and help to achieve the bumper yield, accordingly it’s called a unique crop supplement.
- Nova Zyme encourages branching/ tillering and increased foliage of plants.
- Nova Zyme improves the broadening of leaves and increases chlorophyll content.
Things to be Prohibited :
- It is non-compatible with Sulphur, copper base fungicides and Bordeaux mixture.
- Nova Zyme should not be mixed with alkaline substances.
Recommended Spraying Dosages :
- Spraying : 2 ml per liter of water.
- Drenching : 1 liter per acre.
Mode of Action :
- Seaweed extracts can induce changes in the physiological and biochemical process in agriculture associated with nutrient uptake and growth of plants. Seaweed extracts promoted early seed germination and establishment, boost root growth, increased chlorophyll content in leaf , create resistance to biotic/abiotic stress.
- Moringa leaf extract has ability to accelerate plant growth because it contains zeatin, cytokinin, ascorbate, phenolic compounds, and minerals such as Ca, K, and Fe which can trigger plant growth. Furthermore, it also contains macronutrients and micronutrients in sufficient quantities and suitable proportions that increase the growth, and yield of crops.