|: Urja Seeds.
|: Hybrid Vegetable Seeds
|: In Stock
Tomato F-1 Hybrid US-99 : Tomato is a warm season crop and requires a relatively long growing season with plenty of sunshine and moderate day temperature of 20–28°C. It is sensitive to frost. Under low temperature, the plant growth is restricted and fruit setting is low. The critical factor in the setting of fruits is the night temperature, the optimum range being 15–20°C.The red pigment in the fruit will develop only when the temperature is between 15°C -30°C. Above this range of temperature, only the yellow pigment formed. When the temperature exceeds 40°C, no pigment will be formed.
Variety Details :
- Indeterminate tall variety with dark green foliage cover.
- Medium to large fruits – uniform shoulder with high round shape.
- Fruit bearing in bunches.
- Ready in 120 to 130 days.
- Resistant to Fusarium and verticillium.
- Average weight: 75 to 85gms.