Haifa MAP 12-61-00 (1KG)
Haifa MAP 12-61-00 (1KG)
|Data||Pack - 1KG|
Get in touch!
Haifa MAP 12-61-00 (1KG) :
Haifa MAP™ is a fully water-soluble fertilizer for Nutrigation™ and foliar feeding of all crops.
Consists of : Nitrogen (N) total – 12%, Ammonical Nitrogen (N- NH+4)-12%, Phosporus (P) Total – 27%, Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) – 61%. Haifa MAP Mono Ammonium Phosphate (12-61-0) Soluble Grade Crystalline is a fully water-soluble Fertilizer and foliar feeding of all crops. Haifa MAP has a highly efficient source of phosphorus and nitrogen for plants, it is recommended to use at the beginning of the growth season, when phosphorus availability is crucial for the establishment of the root system. Haifa MAP can be mixed with other fertilizers to meet crop nutritional needs throughout the growth cycle. Haifa MAP can be used for preparation of fertilizer blends and for production of liquid fertilizers. Haifa MAP Mono Ammonium Phosphate Fertilizer for hydroponic or greenhouse farms is preferred since it’s highly water soluble, it’s great for foliar application, and it’s used to help boost nitrogen and phosphorus during the flower and vegetative periods. This is the secret ingredient to many pk boosters sold in the stores.
Advantages of Haifa MAP :
- Fully water-soluble.
- Consist of 100% plant nutrients.
- Highly-concentrated source of phosphorus for plants (61% P2O5 / 27% P).
- Free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants.
- Moderately low pH (safer and less corrosive compared to urea phosphate).
- Safe for plants and humans, due to the moderately low pH and low salt index.
- Suitable for nutrigation, foliar application, production of fertilizers blends and nutrient solutions.
- Double benefit: Not only is Haifa MAP an efficient source of phosphorus, it also facilitates plant uptake of the phosphorus naturally present in the soil. This is due to the ammonium (NH4+) in Haifa MAP, which lowers the pH in the root zone and thus enhances phosphorus availability.
- Nutrigation : Haifa Map has an unique characteristics, it can be applied through any irrigation system and on any growing medium. Unlike phosphoric acid for example. Haifa MAP is moderately acidic, therefore it does not form corrosion on fertilizer pumps or irrigation equipment.
- Compatibility : Haifa MAP is compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers, except for fertilizers containing calcium (Ca++) or magnesium (Mg++). In order to apply Haifa MAP fertilizer in combination with calcium or magnesium fertilizers, please use two fertilizer tanks. If the system has only one tank, apply these fertilizers at different times.
- Quantitative Nutrigation : Each kilogram of Haifa MAP in the tank consist of 610 grams of Phophorus oxide (P2O5) and 120 grams of ammonium-nitrogen (N-NH+4).
- Foliar Nutrition : Haifa MAP is suitable for foliar spraying. It is effective in supplying phosphorus whenever quick response to deficient plants is required. It should be considered as a supplemental method to soil applied phosphorous. According to leaf age you can considered to increase the concentration of Haifa MAP.
- For young leaves, a spray concentration of 0.5% Haifa MAP is recommended in most crops. On mature leaves, and more tolerant crops, a higher concentration (1.0% or more) may be used.
- Haifa MAP is compatible with most commonly used pesticides and fertilizers. However, mixing with Calcium and Magnesium should be avoided.
Note : It is advisable to confirm compatibility of your intended spray-mix by preparing a sample of the mixtures at their recommended concentrations in order to rule out the possibility of a detrimental cross reaction. The mixtures should be sprayed onto a small area to test before using it fully. You do this to test whether an adverse effect occurs when foliar spraying your mixture.