Timer CHITOSAN 10%
Timer CHITOSAN 10%
|Brand:||Anand Agro Care|
Get in touch!
Timer CHITOSAN 10% :
Description : TIMER (CHITOSAN 10%) contains 10 % 0f chitin derived from sea animals. It acts as natural way of control of nematodes and is a good fungicide as well.
- Plant defense Activator : Chitosan is a natural plant defense activator derived from deacetylation of chitin, a compound readily available from shellfish waste from food processing. The chitosan molecule stimulates plant immunity against pathogens.
- Elicitor : Chitosan is used as elicitor for inducing phytoalexins accumulation in plant tissue culture. Phytoalexins act as toxins to the attacking organism.
- Seed coating : One of the most important bioactivity of chitosan on plants is stimulation of seed germination. Chitosan coating alters permeability of the seed plasma membrane, increasing not only the concentrations of sugars and proline, but also enzymes activities. Germination rates increases significantly and seedlings germinate quicker, better and vigorously.
- Plants growth promoter : Chitosan application is strongly effective on the growth and yield of some crops such as potato, cabbage, soybean, upland rice, tomato, lettuce, and radish to name but a few. It also has a significant effect on growth rates of roots, shoots and flowering.
- Bio Nematicide : Chitosan application in soil is effective to kill nematodes. It acts by inducing proliferation of chitinolytic microorganisms destroying cuticle of nematodes and their eggs.
- Fertilizer : Chitosan acts as a potent fertilizer due to its high concentration of nitrogen.
- Leaf coating : Foliar application of chitosan reduces transpiration of plant by inducing closure of plant stomata.
- Application can be done by different ways such as in the seed, in the soil or by foliar spraying.
- Foliar application: 1.5 - 2 ml per Liter of water.